Thank you sunshine girl aka Send Sunshine for nominating me for one lovely blog award. You too are a hard act to follow with your daily doses of sunshine.
Here are the seven more facts about myself ….(lots of self revelation these days 🙂 !)
- I celebrated my grand six oh with my twin with a beautiful thanksgiving mass and fellowship this Friday past: 3rd Oct “D day” we entered the universe six minutes apart.
- I used to have a ‘thing’ about proclaiming my age. Now .. it is only a number to me: Am happy to add up the numbers which means more life .. more grace!
- I love music and can dance anywhere, anytime – whether alone or in company. I picked up this freedom of spirit from Jamaica (Not always advisable in Sri Lanka …)
- One of my favourite pastimes is to lie in the shade of a tree – to sleep or read a book. Next choice a hammock – also under a tree. Writing and blogging is fast ousting this from top of the list.
- I would love to travel some more – Mexico, Graceland, Northern Lights, Africa and China are on the list: and to Spain, Rome and Israel (again!)
- Outlook – my twin says I swim upstream when everyone else is swimming downstream. Have not yet decided yet whether this is good or bad. Shouldn’t you check where the water is coming from before you go with the flow? Or is it unnecessary? An interesting analogy I might need to check out. Meantime I remain a ‘weird fish’ (her words.)
- Encompassing all these …. just as the Rose follows the sun, so too do I wish to follow The Son and take my bearings only from HIm.
I would like to nominate the following in a spirit of sharing – and because they have really inspired me in the ways mentioned. I have seen where some do not accept awards on principle. If you are one of those ..please do not take the nomination amiss; just know that I sincerely appreciate the thoughts that you put out on the ‘noosphere’ that have inspired me.
- The Details of My Spiritual Journey – for steadfastness and influencing a change in my mindset.
- scribbles & crumbs – for fine example of courage hope and perseverance in prayer. Blogging is least on your mind these days ..continued prayers for Charlie.
- SMALL-TOWN GIRLS, MIDNIGHT TRAINS – for pursuing her dreams and sharing her sojourns
- PhoTrablogger– for noteworthyweb citizenship (heping Blogging 101 class of Sept 2014) and outstanding photo journaling
- Silver Threading … for unspoken encouragement for silver to produce gold.
- Tidlidim … for her bright and chirpy presence, I smile when I see her hat!!
- WhenIhearmusic – for unique way in reaching out to help
- Somethingtosay – for her honest and insightful thoughts
- January’s Dream … for thoughts that echo my own …. like her post “Regrets I’ve had a few.”
And to all those who visit my blog … hope you find some little something that made your visit worthwhile. Thank you for stopping by.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award –
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)